Dake 25 ton Laboratory Press - 944225-1
Laboratory press with electric platens, isolated control panel that stays cool to the touch, precise temperature control with separate controls for each platen, and a two position ram. Great for molding, laminating, testing, and more.
- Self-leveling, electrically cooled, precision ground steel platens are pre-wired into the control panel.
- Heating elements are replaceable.
- Unique dual acting pump provides a rapid advance of the ram.
- Conversion of pump to high pressure-low volume output provides accurate control and easy operation.
- Ability to hold pressure for extra long periods of time.
- Release valve on side of the press enables operator to adjust the pressure accurately as well as accomplish gradual decompression or fast opening of the press.
- Side mounted control panel.
- Precise temperature control. Temperatures are accurately controlled from 100˚ to 600˚F.
- Removable ram adaptor allows for greater daylight working height.
- Electric Platens
- Precise Digital Temperature Control
- Hydraulic System
- Two Position Ram
- Model Number: 44-225
- Tonnage: 25
- Maximum temp: 600° F
- Watts per press: 2,900
- Voltage single phase: 110V/220V, Single Phase
- Amps: 25
- Number of openings: 1
- Stroke: 5”
- Platens: 9” x 9”
- Daylight between each platen...5”
- Daylight between each platen...10”
- Base dimensions: 16” x 11”
- Overall height: 36"
- Weight: 425 lbs
* specifications subject to change without notice.
Request a Quote Today!
This item requires additional attention to provide you with the most competitive delivered price. We welcome you to request a quote by adding the item to your cart and proceeding through the checkout steps. When prompted for payment information, simply select ‘Quote Request’ and continue on. A specialist will be notified and contact you straight away with a complete quote!