Dake Euromatic Semi-Automatic Cold Saws - 370S-L
Semi-automatic non-ferrous saw that's user friendly for set up and operation. Featuring two removable surface wear plates, heads that rotate 45º, three gib guides, and a manual oiler.
- Outboard section of the table is designed so shorter lengths tumble down a mesh discharge chute.
- Manual oiler to lubricate 1" thick, hardened vertical ways.
- 3.5/4.5 HP motor has the muscle to drive a 14-1/2" or 12" blade quickly and quietly through solids.
- Clear acrylic hood has shock assists for raising and lowering and electrical interlocks.
- Table features two removable surface wear plates to support longer cut lengths.
- Three gib guides for the cutting head with two adjustable cast iron gib blocks in each for increased cutting accuracy and easy adjustment.
- Rear surface of the gearbox is machined with interlocking circles to evenly distribute oil over the ways.
- Large automatic clamping vise features adjustable gib guides, removable face plates, and an anti-burr arm.
- Swap cutting head to gain non-ferrous/ferrous option on same saw
- Ability to add a programmable feed system to make fully automatic with wide range of capabilities.
- Saw blade selector calculator
- Tools kit for changing blades
- Instruction and service manual
- Adjustable positive stop
- Number: 976202-2
- Voltage: 220 V/440 V, 3-phase
- Horsepower: 3.5/4.5
- Cutting Ability: Non-Ferrous / Plastic
- Maximum blade diameter: 14-1/2”
- Maximum vise opening: 8-3/4”
- Maximum feed vise opening: n/a
- Maximum Angle: 45° left
- Slotting: No
- Phase: 3
- Speeds: 1,500/3,000 rpm
- Weight: 1,360 lbs
- Solid round 90˚ capacity: 4-1/4”
- Solid round 45˚ capacity: 3-5/8”
- Tube 90˚ capacity: 5-1/16”
- Tube 45˚ capacity: 5”
- Square 90˚ capacity: 4-1/4”
- Square 45˚ capacity: 3-7/8”
- Rectangle 90˚ capacity: 4” x 7”
- Rectangle 45˚ capacity: 4” x 6”
- Work height: 35”
- Height: 73”
- Width: 28”
- Depth: 39”
Request a Quote Today!
This item requires additional attention to provide you with the most competitive delivered price. We welcome you to request a quote by adding the item to your cart and proceeding through the checkout steps. When prompted for payment information, simply select ‘Quote Request’ and continue on. A specialist will be notified and contact you straight away with a complete quote!