Baileigh Wood Jointer with Spiral Cutter Head IJ-655-HH
Looking for an entry-level wood jointer? Want to upgrade from a small benchtop model? This affordable machine is perfect for home shops or anyone working with 6”-wide pieces.
- 1 hp motor spins the blade at 5,000 rpm.
- Runs on 110-volt single-phase power, so it will work almost anywhere.
- Tried and true wedge bed design is durable and simple to use.
- 6” x 55” oversized steel table, mounted on dovetailed ways, gives you support and minimizes vibrations.
- Built-in rabbeting ledge helps you easily make grooves down the sides of boards for edge joining.
- 29”-long, 4”-tall fence has positive stops at 90° and 45° right and left.
- Lever on the infeed table allows you to adjust the cut depth up to ⅛” for quick set-ups.
- Straight 4-row spiral cutting head comes standard with the jointing machine.
- 4” dust port can connect to your dust collection system and keep your shop clean.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- We offer lifetime technical support by phone. Call a Baileigh woodworking expert whenever you need help.
- Item Number: IJ-655-HH
- Table Size (Length): 55"
- Table Size (Width): 6"
- RPM: 4800
- Fence Size: 4" x 29"
- Maximum Rabbeting Capacity: 1/2"
- Cutter Head Diameter: 2-1/2"
- Max Stock Width: 6"
- Jointer Maximum Cutting Depth: 1/8"
- Power: 110V
- Horse Power: 1
- Weight (lbs): 240
- Rabbet Ledge: 3-1/2" x 8-5/8
- Rolling Base: Yes
- Number of Inserts 28
- Insert Rows 4
- Shipping Dimensions 84" x 69" x 20"
Request a Quote Today!
This item requires additional attention to provide you with the most competitive delivered price. We welcome you to request a quote by adding the item to your cart and proceeding through the checkout steps. When prompted for payment information, simply select ‘Quote Request’ and continue on. A specialist will be notified and contact you straight away with a complete quote!