Baileigh Long Bed Parallelogram Jointer with Spiral Cutter Head - IJ-883P-HH
We built this parallelogram jointer to meet the highest standards of safety and accuracy. An 83" bed and 8” width let you easily cut flat surfaces and prepare edges for joining.
- 3 hp motor can handle even the toughest woods.
- Runs on 220-volt single-phase power, so you can use it just about anywhere.
- 4 row helical cutter head spins at 5,000 rpm.
- Extra-long 83" bed gives you support when handling large pieces of material.
- Built-in rabbeting ledge helps you easily make grooves down the sides of boards for edge joining.
- 5.5” x 48” fence has positive stops at 45° and 90°.
- Non-mar insert allows the fence to avoid scratching the table surface during adjustments.
- You can quickly adjust the cut depth up to 1/8” by turning a convenient handwheel.
- Parallelogram design moves the table edge in an arc around the cutter head, keeping the gap consistent, no matter the cut depth.
- This style of jointer helps prevent accidents, like tipping a board into the gap between the cutter and the table or getting your hand caught in there.
- Design ensures that the table remains perfectly parallel, even after years of use.
- 4” dust port conveniently hooks up to your dust collection system, so your shop stays neat and clean.
- Base includes linear wheels, enabling you to easily move the machine.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- Replacement parts are usually in stock so we can get them to you quickly.
- We provide lifetime technical support by phone from a team of woodworking experts.
- Item Number: IJ-883P-HH
- Dust Collection Port: 4"
- Table Size (Length): 83"
- Table Size (Width): 8"
- RPM: 5000
- Fence Size: 5.5” x 48”
- Maximum Rabbeting Capacity: 1/2"
- Cutter Head Diameter: 3-1/4"
- Max Stock Width: 8"
- Jointer Maximum Cutting Depth: 1/8"
- Power: 220V Single Phase
- Horse Power: 3
- Weight (lbs): 710
- Rabbet Ledge: 3" x 13-3/4"
- Number of Inserts: 36
- Insert Rows: 4
- Shipping Dimensions: 29"x 88"x 44"
* specifications subject to change without notice.
Request a Quote Today!
This item requires additional attention to provide you with the most competitive delivered price. We welcome you to request a quote by adding the item to your cart and proceeding through the checkout steps. When prompted for payment information, simply select ‘Quote Request’ and continue on. A specialist will be notified and contact you straight away with a complete quote!