Baileigh Industrial Profile Bender R-M55H
This hardworking ring roller adds an industrial-grade hydraulic system to the many tried-and-true features from our landmark R-M55.
Why choose the R-M55H over similar machines?
- Runs on 220-volt single-phase power.
- Bends a maximum capacity of 2.75" round tube and 2” schedule 40 pipe.
- Works with 3 rolls: 1 top forming roll and 2 driven bottom rolls.
- You can operate the R-M55H in 2 positions: vertical, for small rolling projects, and horizontal (on its back) for longer sections of material.
- Independent, easily-movable control pedestal lets you adjust the top roll’s positioning and program stops.
- Digital readout tells you the exact position of the top shaft to ensure simple repeatability for production runs.
- Direct gearbox drive system delivers mighty full torque even when bending at full capacity.
- Foot pedal control lets you conveniently switch between forward and reverse modes.
- Variable-speed inverter allows you to adjust the rolling speed to suit you material and project.
- Comes standard with roll sets that you can configure to suit many applications.
- Constructed from heavy steel plate to maintain accuracy and minimize flex.
- Baileigh covers this hydraulic roll bender with a 1-year parts warranty and lifetime technical support by phone.
- Hydraulic system controls top forming roll, ensuring precision and reducing the time and effort necessary to produce repeatable radii.
- Rugged one piece framework adds to this roll bender’s strength and ensures that it will deliver accurate results when bending at maximum capacity—for years!
- Overload-protected Allen-Bradley inverter monitors rolling speed to extend the machine’s use as long as possible.
- Select an optional roll set to fit your application from Baileigh’s wider line of tooling, stocked for quick shipment.
- If you need troubleshooting or tips on a difficult project, you can call Baileigh’s team of experienced reps for as long as you’re using the R-M55H.
- Item Number R-M55H
- Roll Adjustment Hydraulic
- Pipe Capacity Size: 2" (sch. 40) / Min. Dia.: 40"
- Round Tube Capacity Size: 2.75" (.083") / Min. Dia.: 60"
- Square Tube Capacity Size: 2" (.083") / Min. Dia.: 48"
- Solid Round Capacity Size: 1.375" / Min. Dia.: 20"
- Flat Bar Easy Way Size: 4" (.5") / Min. Dia.: 20"
- Flat Bar Hard Way Size: 2.25" (.375") / Min. Dia.: 20"
- Angle Iron Capacity Size: 2" (.250") / Min. Dia.: 28"
- Shaft Diameter 1.968"
- Shaft Center Distance 13.12"
- Lower Roll Dia. 5.827"
- Pinch Single
- Digital Readout Yes
- Power 220V Single Phase
- Shipping Weight 961 lbs.
- Material Type All Specs based on 60,000 PSI (42 Kg/mm 2) Tensile Strength – Mild Steel.
- *Optional Tooling Some applications may require optional tooling. Please contact a Technical Sales Specialist at Baileigh Industrial with specific application details.
- Shipping Dimensions 60" x 44" x 68"
Click Here for Freight Details
FREE SHIPPING to COMMERCIAL ADDRESSES* within the lower 48 United States!
Fast, free freight delivery! Our Michigan warehouse is strategically located to deliver the tools and equipment you need as fast as possible. Are you just now ordering the tools you needed yesterday? We've got you covered. Call today!
866-588-6300 - Sales@MagnumTools.com
Canadian Customers - Take advantage of our Export Experts!!!
We've streamlined the process of exporting the American tools and equipment you want... Contact us direct for an all-inclusive quote! We eliminate the hassles of importing! Customs clearance, brokerage, NAFTA Documents, Taxes... One price, no surprises. Call today!
866-588-6300 - Sales@MagnumTools.com