Baileigh Industrial 220-volt 3-phase power Roll Bender R-M20-220
We designed the R-M20 ring roller with tight, compact roll formation to shape small diameter material and roll coils without trouble.
- Runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- Maximum capacity of .5" schedule 40 pipe and 1" round tube.
- Adjustable lateral guides let you bend to just about any coil width imaginable.
- Convenient foot pedals control forward and reverse roll direction.
- Easy-to-read digital display shows top roll position, making bend repeatability a cinch.
- Emergency stop protects your safety, as well as the machine.
- Rugged steel frame plus hardened, ground, and polished steel shafts ensure accuracy and years of productivity.
- Machine head separates from included stand to make the machine portable and easy to store—an advantage for working in small shops or traveling to work on-site.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty and lifetime technical support from Baileigh’s experienced reps.
- Item Number R-M20-220
- Driven Rolls 2
- Roll Adjustment Manual
- Pipe Capacity Size: .5” (sch.40) / Min. Dia.: 14”
- Round Tube Capacity Size: 1" (.0625") Min. Dia.: 16"
- Square Tube Capacity .75" (.0625") Min. Dia.: 12"
- Solid Round Capacity Size: .5" Min. Dia.: 5"
- Flat Bar Easy Way Size: 1.75" Min. Dia.: 12"
- Flat Bar Hard Way Size: 1" Min. Dia.: 8"
- Angle Iron Capacity Size: .75" (.125") Min. Dia.: 10"
- Shaft Diameter .78"
- Shaft Center Distance Lower Rolls 10.88"
- Upper Roll Dia. 3.38"
- Lower Roll Dia. 3.38”
- Pinch Single
- Power 220V - 3-Phase
- Shipping Weight 420 lbs.
- Material Type All Specs based on 60,000 PSI (42 Kg/mm 2) Tensile Strength – Mild Steel.
- *Optional Tooling Some applications may require optional tooling. Please contact a Technical Sales Specialist at Baileigh Industrial with specific application details.
- Speeds 14285
- Shipping Dimensions 60" x 44" x 68"
Request a Quote Today!
This item requires additional attention to provide you with the most competitive delivered price. We welcome you to request a quote by adding the item to your cart and proceeding through the checkout steps. When prompted for payment information, simply select ‘Quote Request’ and continue on. A specialist will be notified and contact you straight away with a complete quote!