Reechcraft Power Lift
The ReechCraft PowerLift makes access easy and has a large range of applications that are convenient without sacrificing security. The Power Lift is a triple threat: convenient, secure and easy to use. It provides additional security and safety, while still helping you gain access to difficult-to-reach indoor and outdoor spaces. One person can easily move and operate this equipment up stairs or inclines – it’s the lightest low-level lift on the market. PowerLift M20 is the lightest low-level lift on the market and simple to operate. One person can easily move it up rough terrain or stairs.
Download the manual here.
Notable product features include:
1. PowerTrak™ System
: Lifts and lowers with a corded or cordless drill. No electronics or hydraulics to maintain.
2. Emergency Crank
: Fail-safe design includes emergency descent crank.
3. Outriggers with Interlocks
: Use drill hex drive to quickly level base. Platform releases when outriggers are stabilized.
4. Modular Stacking Masts
: "Tools-Free” mast coupling is fast and safe. Automatically stops platform when not coupled.
1. Swiveling / Lockable Casters
: Base has 4 swiveling casters to make moving the ultra light 129 kg system even easier.
2. Push It. Pull It. Spin It.
: Moves sideways and rotates easily in any direction.
3. Make It Even Lighter
: Ultra lightweight components remove to make moving even easier. The Power Lift system gets lighter and more portable for every component removed.
1. Rough Terrain:
Transport wheels roll over the most challenging ground.
2. Up Stairs
: Chassis weighs just 62 kg for moving up stairs.
3. Through Doors & Elevators
: With a width of only 762 mm, the PowerLift rolls easily through single doors and into any elevator.
4. Transport on Bumper
: Use the Hitch Hauler (Part# 4026236) to transport from site to site.
What can PowerLift provide to you?
: PowerLift was designed for safety as well as convenience and productivity, having models that meet ANSI A92.3, EN280, CSA354.1 and AS1418.10. The fully enclosed personnel basket on the PowerLift provides security and a hand crank system is provided for emergency retraction.
: PowerLift is perfect for locations where access is difficult for other lifts such as stairways and tight spaces. It works great in factories, warehouses, offices and homes, both indoors or outdoors.
: PowerLift is the lightest low-level lift on the market. One person can easily move it on its castors.
: This product is very simple to operate! Its only electrical component is the drill for power. There are no expensive controls, sensors or switches to repair.
- Conforming Standards: ANSI A92.3
- Platform Capacity: 350 lbs (159 kg)
- Power Source: AC or DC Drill
- Rated Horizontal Force: 52.5 lbs (234 N)
- Machine Weight: 278 lbs (126 kg)
- Swivel/Lockable Caster Diameter: 5 in (127 mm)
- Platform Size (L x W): 26 in x 30 in (660 mm x 762 mm)
- Mast Section Weight: 20.7 lbs (9.4 kg)
- Rear Outrigger Weigh:t 7.8 lbs (3.6 kg)
- Front Outrigger Weight: 10.3 lbs (4.7 kg)
- Flat Free Transport Wheels: 12 in x 3.5 in (305 mm x 89 mm)
- Drive: Worm Drive with Integrated Drive Gear & Brake
- Maximum Working Height: 20.3 ft (6.19 m)
[A] Stowed Length: 53 in (1346 mm) | [B] Stowed Width: 30 in (762 mm)
[C] Stowed Height: 56.6 in (1741 mm) | [D] Minimum Platform Height: 12.9 in (329 mm)
[E] Outrigger Footprint Width: 52.1 in (1324 mm) | [F] Outrigger Footprint Length: 58.9 (1496 mm)
[G] Distance from Wall Side: 11 in (281 mm) | [H] Distance from Wall Front: 12.3 in (314 mm)
[I] Erected Mast Height: 16.3 ft (5.0 m) | [J] Maximum Platform Height: 14.3 ft (4.34 m)
HITCH HAULER (Part# 4026236) INCLUDED!
The convenient Hitch Hauler eliminates the need for a pickup or trailer to transport the PowerLift. This option allows any vehicle with a type III receiver hitch to transport PoweLift in town or down the highway. Loads, unloads and secures in under 15 seconds. No ropes, chains or straps required!
- Load or unload PowerLift in under 15 seconds
- Transport PowerLift by any vehicle with a 2” receiver hitch
- Eliminate the need for trailer
- Keep utilization of Pickup box or cargo area