Are you wanting your truck to not only look good, but have function as well? Most work trucks stick out like a sore thumb and don't always look the best. With the Backrack Original headache rack, you get both style and productivity! Easily carry ladder racks and longer loads while still making heads turn. No longer worry about your cargo shifting around as the original Backrack keeps your cargo secure.
The stylish low profile design allows for you to park your truck in your garage or other places you normally wouldn't be able to with a full size ladder rack. These cab guards can be converted to work with or without tonneau covers and tool boxes as well. You can also easily mount work lights and accessories. Constructed from 12 gauge steel, these bad boys are built tough.
No drilling on most models, the Backrack Original headache rack is just what you need to make your work life simpler. Rest assured you are buying a cab rack that is built to last and withstand the elements. Coated in a durable black powder-coat it will hold up to daily wear and tear. Start making your life easier today!
- Finished in a durable black powder-coat
- Constructed from 12 gauge steel
- Provides function and style
- Convenient low-profile design
- Easily mount lights or additional accessories
- Works with or without tonneaus & tool boxes
- Quickly secure your cargo
- No drilling on most applications
- 1999-2006 Chevy Silverado 1500 w/o Tool Box
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 Classic, w/o Tool Box
- 1999-2006 Chevy Silverado 2500 w/o Tool Box
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 2500 Classic, w/o Tool Box
- 2001-2006 Chevy Silverado 3500 w/o Tool Box
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 3500 Classic, w/o Tool Box
- 1999-2006 GMC Sierra 1500 w/o Tool Box
- (2007) GMC Sierra 1500 Classic, w/o Tool Box
- 1999-2006 GMC Sierra 2500 w/o Tool Box
- (2007) GMC Sierra 2500 Classic, w/o Tool Box
- 2001-2006 GMC Sierra 3500 w/o Tool Box
- (2007) GMC Sierra 3500 Classic, w/o Tool Box